Fees & Inclusions
FEES AND INCLUSIONS FOR FAMILIES AT GAWLER RIVERSIDE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE
Below you’ll find all the information you need on our fees, inclusions at the centre, and the assistance our Family Support Team can provide in ensuring your child can access high-quality early learning and care.
To further support our families, The Gawler Riverside ELC provide all enrolled families with access to a generous rewards program to foster their engagement in our small community and reward those able to dedicate time and effort to participate in activities with the children in our care.
*plus admin fees in line with specific enrolments
- Fully inclusive fees that cover all needs including:
- Meals are provided on a rotating Menu tailored to meet allergy and dietary needs and recommended daily nutritional guidelines
- All nappy and associated supplies provided
- Extensively experienced staff team spanning up to 30 years in the profession
- Degree qualified Early Childhood Teachers engaged across all age groups
- Any excursion or incursion experiences funded within standard daily fee
- Generous incentive program to foster family partnerships
why choose gawler riverside elc
We are a family owned and run centre that offers flexibility to families to help adjust bookings to meet short term needs. Our homely environment wraps it’s arm around you and your child.
We offer many smaller play spaces for children to explore rather than large overcrowded rooms and our challenging outdoor spaces focus on natural experiences and opportunities for children to challenge themselves and experience their own failure supported by a warm and caring team dedicated to their success.
As a smaller service our families and our team don’t get lost and become just numbers as can happen in the much larger corporate services available. We recognise that young children are precious and deserve the care and attention that is our focus.